- Made4Kids Primary – Cockle Bay School, Howick
- Intermediate – Green Bay Intermediate, Auckland
- Secondary – Wanganui Girls College, Wanganui
All the videos are up for Dance 4 Asthma and there are some crackers! For something to make you smile, click DANCE to take a look.
A big woohoo to all the schools who entered from all over New Zealand – including Hamilton, Wanganui, Auckland, Christchurch, Havelock North, Kaiapoi, Clinton, Tauranga, Invercargill, Johnsonville, Rotorua, Papakura, Matamata, Napier, Te Hapara, Methven, Temuka, Featherston.
Teachers, pupils, principals, choreographers and everyone else involved – we are seriously impressed with your creativity, your enthusiasm and your sense of fun in all these videos.
We’re here to help you.
As New Zealand’s leading authority on asthma and other respiratory conditions, the Asthma Foundation website provides comprehensive information for you – whether you’re someone wanting help to manage a respiratory condition, a health professional, researcher or supporter.
If you’re looking for one-to-one help with a respiratory condition, contact our local Societies and Trusts or visit your GP.
- Is your asthma under control – take our test and find out
- Are you looking for local help – see our Societies & Trusts
- Do you want to find out about managing your Asthma
- Do you want to find out about managing COPD
- Take a look at our useful Resources