Join us at the InterContinental in Wellington for New Zealand’s preeminent respiratory conference.
Day 1 includes Dr Christopher Worsnop, Respiratory and Sleep Physician, Melbourne speaking on ‘Obesity and Breathing’.
Day 2 looks at COPD with a focus on clinical content relevant to daily practice including nutrition, psychological aspects, preventing exacerbations and interpreting spirometry results.
More information is available here
We’re here to help you.
As New Zealand’s leading authority on asthma and other respiratory conditions, the Asthma Foundation website provides comprehensive information for you – whether you’re someone wanting help to manage a respiratory condition, a health professional, researcher or supporter.
If you’re looking for one-to-one help with a respiratory condition, contact our local Societies and Trusts or visit your GP.
- Is your asthma under control – take our test and find out
- Are you looking for local help – see our Societies & Trusts
- Do you want to find out about managing your Asthma
- Do you want to find out about managing COPD
- Take a look at our useful Resources