Asthma Awareness Week is on the 20-26 May. Balloon Day is on the 24 May – this is our opportunity to raise awareness of the challenges associated with having asthma in New Zealand and also to raise much needed funds so we can help ‘keep our kids out of hospital’. See more here
We’re here to help
As New Zealand’s leading authority on asthma and other respiratory conditions, the Asthma Foundation website provides comprehensive information for health professionals, researchers, supporters and for anyone wanting current information to help manage a respiratory condition.
If you’re looking for one-to-one help with a respiratory condition, contact our local Societies and Trusts or visit your GP.
- Is your asthma under control – take our test and find out
- Are you looking for local help – see our Societies & Trusts
- Do you want to find out about managing your Asthma
- Do you want to find out about managing COPD
- Take a look at our useful Resources
- Do you need inspiration? – see our Achievers videos